Abercrombie, P.A. is a long-standing law firm with a reputation for quality representation and aggressive advocacy in the Polk County area. We are proud to serve clients throughout Central Florida who have suffered injuries or loss. Our primary objective is to defend the rights of our clients and to obtain the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
Our firm stands apart from the competition. Here’s why:
- We operate on a contingency fee basis, sometimes referred to as ”no recovery, no fee.” In other words, if we don’t win your case or recover money on your behalf, you owe us nothing in legal fees.
- Most firms pass off casework onto paralegals and assistants. We take the other extreme. Our attorney works closely on each case every step of the way, and even provides clients with his personal cell phone number to ensure maximum access.
- We offer free initial consultations. You don’t even have to come to us; if necessary, we will come to your home or hospital room to talk about your case and to help you understand your rights.
- Our attorney is totally informed and knows all of your rights. We are prepared to fight for you.
- Abercrombie, P.A. is a firm that puts clients first. We are prepared and willing to do everything in our power to make sure you are happy.
- We work efficiently and cost-effectively. Our goal is to make sure that we obtain the highest recovery in the least amount of time.
If you have been injured and you want to know more about your rights and your legal options at this time, speak with our Polk County personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our goal is to help you move past this difficult season of your life.
Languages: English, Spanish
Winter Park Office:
1950 Lee Road, Suite 222
Winter Park, FL 32789
Winter Haven Office:
264 W. Central Ave, Suite E
Winter Haven, FL 33880