From personal injury to licensing, from airline transactions to a pilot’s right to fly, we have the experience and dedication to help you achieve your goals. Representation begins at the FAA inspector level and continues through the ALJ appeal process, including an appeal to the full NTSB Board as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals.
The Barnett Law Offices attorneys help pilots throughout the United States who are faced with protecting their airman privileges in certificate actions initiated by the FAA. Our practice areas include:
- FAA Medical Certification Procedures and Problems
- FAA DUI and Substance Abuse Medical Certificate Analysis and Defense
- FAA Enforcement Action, Notice of Proposed Certificate Action (Suspension or Revocation) Defense
- FAA Emergency Orders of Revocation Defense
- NTSB Appeal Litigation at all levels
- Alleged Falsification of Medical Application
- Certification and Management Assistance for Part 135 Operations
- Aircraft Sale Agreements and Aircraft Purchase Agreements
- FAA Airworthiness analysis and defense
- Airplane and Aircraft Accident Investigation and Litigation
- Part 117 flight crewmember, duty and rest regulations consultation and defense
- Drone Assistance: We can assist in getting through the legal obstacles in gaining FAA authorization to fly civil Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), or “drones.”
- Personal Injury, Defective Products and Medical Malpractice Litigation
As aviation attorneys, we know that the airline industry and the law surrounding it create a lot of complicated legal issues. Whether you are injured on a plane, lost a loved one in an airplane accident, purchasing an aircraft, or are a pilot trying to protect your license, you want a law firm that understands the industry.
If you’ve been injured due to the fault of another individual or company, Barnett Law Offices can help. Our attorneys have extensive experience helping injury victims obtain compensation to pay for medical bills, lost wages, as well as pain and suffering. Our personal injury practice areas encompass a wide array of accidents and injuries, both for aviation and non-aviation causes.