Would you buy a car from a salesman who had never driven one? Would you buy a cake from a baker who didn’t like sweets? Professionals who know and appreciate their clients’ industry generally provide a better product. At Barrett, Easterday, Cunningham & Eselgroth, LLP, our farming and agribusiness background has equipped us to provide the best possible service to agricultural producers and agribusiness professionals. When it comes to farming and agribusiness law, we know the lay of the land.
In 2002, David C. Barrett, Jeffrey A. Easterday, Russell N. Cunningham and Carolyn D. Eselgroth established our law firm. Our goal from day one has been to provide agricultural producers and agribusiness professionals with the highest level of legal service available. Most of our attorneys and staff come from a farming and agribusiness background, and grew up in rural areas throughout Ohio. We know the agricultural community because we are and have been a part of that community all our lives.
Our lawyers are both locally and nationally respected and recognized voices on agribusiness law issues. David C. Barrett speaks nationally on such issues as farm business formation and agribusiness contracting practices and served as national secretary of the National Grain and Feed Association and administrator of the industry’s arbitration system for more than 10 years. Together with our experienced team of attorneys, we offer high-profile legal representation with an eye toward cost-effective solutions.
If you are a farmer, agricultural producer or agribusiness in need of legal guidance, contact us today online or by phone to speak with a highly-qualified Ohio lawyer. We represent clients from central Ohio, including Columbus, Dublin, Westerville, and Powell, as well as throughout Ohio and the United States. Our firm is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, a northwest suburb of Columbus.
We work as a team to serve our clients with excellent, down-to-earth legal counsel.
To see our clients succeed, our associates flourish, and our law firm grow by cultivating our talents and staying true to our guiding principles.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We insist on integrity and pursue excellence. We want our team to be known for their honesty and the high quality of their legal work.
- We seek practical, common-sense solutions. Many of us grew up on farms and our roots are deep in rural life. We share a down-to-earth approach to the work we do.
- We love and respect people. Valuing others means we seek first to understand, then be understood. We foster an environment where all can contribute, innovate and excel.
- We are people of faith. Our service orientation springs from a believe in God and his time-honored wisdom. It’s our desire to bring light, mercy and grace to the work we find before us.
- We share a love for agriculture, rural life and farm families. Our farm-roots feed our desire to defend agriculture and serve those working to feed, fuel and clothe the world.