At Bochnewich Law Offices, our seasoned attorney delivers skilled representation to Southern Californians in matters of trust and estate litigation. We routinely achieve excellent results for our clients because of our experience, integrity and knowledge. Attorney Peter Bochnewich understands that estate planning and probate matters can be stressful; accordingly, he makes a personal commitment to each client to treat them with the highest level of professionalism and care. Let us put our strong leadership skills and years of experience to work for you in protecting your assets and your family’s future.
At Bochnewich Law Offices, we are dedicated to ensuring each client receives trustworthy legal assistance and personal attention, no matter what kind of estate planning issue they bring to us. Whether we represent you in an estate, probate, or trust matter, you can count on:
- Counsel highly regarded by clients and peers alike — Our clients have given us the highest ratings for our legal services. We have also been recognized by fellow Coachella Valley attorneys for our legal ability and ethics. Our peers often entrust us with difficult trust and estate litigation cases.
- Respect for your concerns — Serving as a trusted advisor entails much more than practical counsel on legal and tax matters. We respect the personal and emotional aspects of preparing for your family’s future, so we are responsive to questions and take a hand-on approach to addressing all of your concerns.
- A focus on managing costs — Our dedication to helping you preserve your assets includes providing skilled counsel while keeping our fees affordable.
After your free initial consultation, we think you’ll understand why we have such a stellar reputation in the Palm Desert community.
Drawing upon 23 years of legal experience, Peter Bochnewich offers trustworthy representation in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Trusts and estates — Our knowledge of trusts and estates will help you to achieve your asset-distribution goals. We start by understanding your priorities so that we can then provide a range of options for you to achieve them.
- Probate litigation —For any probate litigation brought under the California code, we have the knowledge and background to assert your rights effectively.
- Trust administration — We are well known for providing skilled assistance in trust administration matters. Trustees rely on us to adhere to the stated terms and to execute each required duty in a professional, cost-effective manner.
- Conservatorship — Families rely on us when they’re seeking to establish a conservatorship for an adult who can no longer make important financial and life decisions.
- Elder law — Older citizens sometimes need legal assistance from an attorney familiar with their challenges. We represent clients in various types of elder law cases, including those involving nursing home neglect and Medicare coverage.
Even if you are not sure whether you need to retain the services of an attorney, we are happy to answer your questions during a free consultation.