When your business faces a legal challenge, it’s not enough to have an attorney who understands the law. To give you the best chance of a successful result, you need a lawyer with detailed knowledge of your specific industry, circumstances and goals. Founded in 2000, Bradley & Gmelich LLP has earned a reputation for providing preeminent legal representation to large and small businesses. Located in Glendale, our firm practices in all Southern California counties, as well as in Northern California counties throughout the Bay Area. Whether you require assistance with litigation, help with a contract matter or counsel on everyday operations, our firm is small enough to provide personal attention, yet large enough to deal with the most complex concerns.
You can count on our firm to embody the highest levels of professionalism and service. Firm attorneys Barry A. Bradley, Thomas P. Gmelich, Lindy F. Bradley, Jaimee K. Wellerstein, Kathryn Canale, John K. Flock and Carol Ann Humiston have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work. We’ve earned this reputation by providing:
- Sound advice — Our attorneys come from wide backgrounds, having worked in large litigation law firms, managed large and small businesses, prosecuted criminal cases and served as judicial interns and clerks. The richness of our experience and our commitment to continuing legal education enable us to deliver pertinent, reliable legal advice for any business scenario.
- Effective representation— We maintain a sharp focus on litigation, including appeals and motion work. Members of our firm honed their trial skills as deputy district attorneys and state prosecutors. Because of our prowess in the courtroom, we have greater leverage in settlement negotiations, mediation, and arbitration.
- Exceptional results— Whatever legal objectives our clients have, our attorneys devise a strategy that is geared toward achieving them. We work diligently to deliver positive results.
Strong legal guidance can avert unnecessary trouble and prevent small problems from becoming big ones. From your first meeting with us, you’ll see why we’re a trusted partner to many diverse businesses.
Our firm offers comprehensive business law counsel to California clients, including assistance with:
- Contracts — Executing reliable, beneficial contracts is a crucial element of success in any industry. Whether you’re seeking assistance with the drafting, review or negotiation of a document, we’ll outline the relevant legal issues and identify potential concerns. In breach of contract actions, we work to achieve a fair outcome in an efficient manner.
- Litigation — We handle all types of business litigation and other civil disputes. Our proven advocates prepare the strongest possible arguments for settlement discussions, trials, mediations and arbitrations to maximize the likelihood of a successful result.
- Consulting and transactions —We use our legal acumen and practical knowledge to assist clients with various consulting and transaction tasks to improve operations and establish new arrangements to foster growth.
- Employment law — Concerns relating to employment law aren’t just potential liability issues; they also threaten productivity and workplace culture. Regardless of the field you’re in, our lawyers deliver solid guidance that can help you avoid and address problems.
- Security firms — Our lawyers represent security firms and have extensive knowledge of the issues that affect their business, such as cases arising from allegations of assault or negligent security.
- Health clubs — In addition to typical business concerns, health clubs face liability risks associated with heavy equipment, overexertion and hygiene. We’re proficient in advising gym and health club owners on these special issues.
No matter the size or scope of your operation, we’ll find a way to meet your legal needs in the way that works best for you.
Bradley & Gmelich LLP delivers knowledgeable counsel to California clients on a wide array of business law matters, including contract issues and litigation. Please call us or contact us online to make an appointment for a consultation at our Glendale office.