Bradley, Drendel & Jeanney is one of Nevada's oldest personal injury law firms. Since 1957, we have been committed to helping clients obtain justice through civil lawsuits and have focused exclusively on personal injury for more than 60 years. Our law firm serves clients throughout Nevada and in Northeastern California.
Our attorneys understand that as an injury victim, your quality of life depends on the compensation you recover in your injury lawsuit. So we do not treat our legal work as just a job. Because there is so much at stake in our clients' lives, we see our work as a responsibility. We feel it is our duty to fight aggressively and use all available legal means to secure compensation for our clients.
Learn why so many other injured individuals have come to our law firm for nearly 60 years:
- Results: Above all, our clients need to secure fair and just compensation for their injuries. This is always our main priority in any case. Our Reno-based firm has a solid track record of success, including several notable cases where we obtained million-dollar and multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts.
- Focus: For more than three decades, the firm has dedicated its practice solely to personal injury, allowing our lawyers to hone their skills and deal with many types of accidents and injuries.
- Experience: Our attorneys' individual experience is considerable, with most senior members of our firm having practiced in Nevada for close to three decades. We have an in-depth understanding of personal injury law, the legal process, and the judges and their legal staff. We also know the tactics that insurance companies use to delay, deny or defend against claims. With this knowledge and experience, our seasoned personal injury trial lawyers have developed their own arsenal of effective case strategies in negotiation, mediation, arbitration and at trial.
- Industry recognition: Our lawyers have been consistently honored for their legal work. Individual attorneys at our firm are the recipients of numerous legal awards, including the Best Lawyers in America, the Lifetime Achievement Awards from the Nevada Trial Lawyers Association and membership to the prestigious Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. While no personal injury outcome is ever guaranteed, you can feel reassured when your lawyer's track record of success is noted by others in the legal industry.
- The support of an entire legal team: When you work with our law firm, you will have an entire legal team dedicated to your matter, including attorneys, friendly and knowledgeable paralegals and legal assistants, as well as in-house investigators. While your main point of contact will always be a lawyer, the rest of our staff is here to support you and provide information should your attorney not be immediately available.
Languages: English, Spanish