Founded in 1998, Brueggemann & Sharma, P.C. in Kalamazoo is a family law and estate planning law practice you can trust when legal issues hit home. We draw on more than 55 years of combined experience to provide reliable counsel and determined courtroom representation. But most importantly, we are committed to delivering highly personalized legal services to address your concerns specifically and comprehensively. We are conveniently located west of the US-131 and Stadium Drive junction, and serve clients throughout Kalamazoo County and Southwest Michigan.
Choosing an attorney is not always easy, especially when the legal issues in question directly impact your family. Clients in Kalamazoo choose Brueggemann & Sharma because we are:
- Highly responsive — Success in our areas of the law depends on how well we understand your circumstances, priorities, and goals. We work closely with you to get to know the unique aspects of your situation so we can provide targeted strategies and innovative solutions. We also understand the emotional pressure you are under, so we remain accessible to give you greater peace of mind. We return phone calls, text messages, and emails promptly, and keep you updated on any progress in your case.
- Knowledgeable — Having focused our practice on just two areas, we have acquired a deep knowledge of substantive law and legal procedure, which helps us move your case forward quickly, efficiently, and economically. You can have confidence in our advice and our courtroom representation.
- Honest — We provide a candid assessment of your situation with no sugar-coating, so you can set reasonable goals to address your concerns. We are also transparent and scrupulously honest in our billing, so you don’t have to deal with unexpected charges.
Our Kalamazoo law firm provides counsel in legal areas that directly impact you and your loved ones:
- Family law — We manage all aspects of divorce and post-divorce disputes, including child custody, child support, alimony, and division of property. We are also trained and experienced family law and divorce mediators who can guide you and your spouse toward a marital settlement agreement for an uncontested divorce.
- Estate planning — Our estate planning practice provides a full range of asset protection and succession strategies so you can enjoy your wealth and pass more of it on to your heirs. We draft, review, and update wills, and help grantors establish trusts for their own security and as a legacy to their heirs.
Our attorneys strive for excellence in client service through diligence and responsiveness. We always focus on your best interests, giving you candid advice and determined representation at the negotiating table or in court.