The Law Office of Timothy J. Richardson is a San Diego-based criminal defense law firm that assist individuals who have been charged with committing crimes of varying degrees. When facing criminal charges, we understand it can be an extremely distressing time for both the accused and members of their family. Our firm provides in-depth representation from the initial consultation period all the way to the case’s closing and beyond.
With over 20 years of experience, attorney Tim Richardson is well equipped to handle your case and will do everything possible to obtain the best possible outcome. We are dedicated to fighting for the rights of the accused. Practice areas include: DUI Defense, Domestic Violence, Assault & Battery, Drug Crimes, and other San Diego Criminal Defense matters.
For over 20 years, Tim Richardson has been representing clients in San Diego and surrounding areas. He has an esteemed reputation and is well-respected among judges, prosecutors and peers.
Mr. Richardson is the recipient of the prestigious San Diego Consumer Attorneys’ Award For Outstanding Trial Lawyer. If your case goes to trial, you need to be sure that you have an experienced trial lawyer in your corner. The ability to get a jury to see and understand the defense’s side of the facts is a skill developed over many years. When facing criminal charges, you simply cannot risk entrusting your case to an inexperienced or disengaged attorney.
All clients who retain The Law Offices of Timothy J. Richardson will have direct access to Mr. Richardson himself. You will not be handed off to an assistant or paralegal. This one-on-one approach will ensure you will have the best representation available. Call our office today at 619-231-6577 for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL consultation.
• Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California, 1995 – Juris Doctor
-Honors: Cum Laude
• San Diego State University, 1989 – Bachelor of Arts
• Law Offices of Timothy J. Richardson, 1996 – present
• Grimes & Warwick, 1995 – 1996
Awards and Honors
• Outstanding Trial Attorney, 1999
• Professional Associations and Memberships
• San Diego County Bar Association–Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS), 2004 – 2005, Member
• San Diego County Bar Association–Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS), 2006, Chairman
• San Diego County Bar Association Board of Directors and Vice President, 2008 to 2010
• California Bar 
• U.S. District Court Southern District of California 
Why Hire Us?
When you retain our law firm, we will immediately work on investigative matters related to your case. Our criminal defense attorney works in conjunction with a team of researchers who will aggressive focus on finding omissions, errors and flaws in the prosecution’s case.
In addition to an experienced team representing you, you will also receive one-on-one service which includes, but is not limited to:
• Direct access to the firm’s criminal defense lawyer. You will never be handed off to an assistant, paralegal or junior attorney.
• Round-the-clock phone access to our team to help answer any questions you may have and to alleviate the anxiety that accompanies being charged with a crime.
• Accessibility on evenings and weekends.
Don’t hesitate, protect your rights and contact us today!
We are available for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL consultation at 619-231-6577, or you may email our office with your case details for a quick response.